At Strayer University, you get the unique advantage of a comprehensive support system that allows you to complete your degree in less time than you thought possible. We can help you fit education, along with career, family and personal responsibilities, into your real and challenging life. Our advantages include:
Associate Degree Programs From Strayer University
- Flexible Class Schedules: Classes are available seven days and nights a week. You can take all of your courses online, or if you live near one of our 37 campus locations, you can choose between online or campus courses.
- Work/Life Credit: Strayer University can help you maximize the credit you receive from your work and life experience, previous college experience and equivalency exams. That means you can move that much faster along the path to completing your degree.
- Academic Advising: With substantial experience as working professionals, our instructors bring practical knowledge to complement the theory behind each course. Faculty advisors will help you design the appropriate plan to meet your academic objectives and work with you to establish career goals.
- Tutoring Center: Many campuses, as well as Strayer University Online, hold weekly tutoring sessions prior to evening classes throughout the academic year. Tutoring is available for introductory-level courses in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, English and Mathematics.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Acquisition & Contract Management
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Banking
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in E-Business
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Finance
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Human Resource Mgmt.
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Legal Studies
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Management
- B.B.A. with a Concentration in Marketing
- B.S. in Economics
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in International Business
- B.S. in Computer Networking
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Internetworking Technology
- B.S. in Database Technology
Associate Degree Programs
- A.A. in Business Administration
- A.A. in Economics
- A.A. in Accounting
- A.A. in Marketing
- A.A. in Acquisition and Contract Mgmt.
- A.A. in Computer Networking
- A.A. in Computer Information Systems
- A.A. in Internetworking Technology
- A.A. in Database Technology
- A.A. in General Studies
Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Health Services Administration
- M.S. in Professional Accounting
- M.S. in Information Systems
- M.S. in Management Information Systems
- M.S. in Communications Technology