The mission of DeVry University is to foster student learning through high-quality, career-oriented undergraduate and graduate programs in technology, business, and management. The University delivers its programs at campuses, centers, and online to meet the needs of a diverse and geographically dispersed student population.
Building on the foundations established by DeVry Institutes and Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University seeks to consistently achieve the following purposes:
– To offer an applications-oriented undergraduate education with a balance of general education and specialized coursework to help students gain the knowledge, skills, and credentials needed to meet the current and future challenges of a global economy.
– To offer practitioner-oriented graduate management education that focuses on the applied management concepts and skills required for success in a global economy.
– To provide a curriculum developed, tested, and continually improved through regular outcomes assessment and consultation by our faculty and administrators with business leaders and other educators.
– To continually examine the evolving needs of students and employers for career-oriented higher education programs as a basis for development of additional programs.
– To promote teaching excellence through comprehensive faculty training and professional development activities.
– To provide an interactive and collaborative educational environment that strengthens learning and contributes to life-long educational growth.
– To provide student services that contribute to academic success, personal development, and career potential.
– To offer career development services appropriate to the needs of students, graduates, and employers.